Books about sensory processing for parents
- The Out-of-Sync Child | by Carol Stock Kranowitz
- Raising a Sensory Smart Child: The Definitive Handbook for Helping Your Child with Sensory Processing Issues, Revised and Updated Edition Paperback | by Lindsey Biel
- Sensational Kids: Hope and Help for Children with Sensory Processing Disorder (Spd) | Lucy Jane Miller
- Sensory Processing 101| by Dayna Abraham , Claire Heffron , et al.
- The Out-Of-Sync Child Grows Up: Coping with Sensory Processing Disorder in the Adolescent and Young Adult Years Paperback | by Carol Kranowitz
Books about sensory processing for adults
- Too Loud, Too Bright, Too Fast, Too Tight: What to Do If You Are Sensory Defensive in an Overstimulating World | by Sharon Heller | 2 Dec 2003
- Living Sensationally: Understanding Your Senses | by Winnie Dunn
Books about sensory processing for teachers
- Answers to Questions Teachers Ask about Sensory Integration: Forms, Checklists, and Practical Tools for Teachers and Parents | Jane Koomar, Carol Kranowitz, et al.
- Understanding Your Child’s Sensory Signals: A Practical Daily Use Handbook for Parents and Teachers Paperback | by Angie Voss OTR
- Sensory Circuits: A Sensory Motor Skills Programme for Children | by Jane Horwood |